- Best ever body by June.
- Stretch daily
- Pass AKT in April note how many questions I do a day/week then best it the following week.
- Fast for 16hours every week day
- Plan each week in advance on the Sunday – create a mini printout system.
- Date Night OUT With Gels Once A Month
- Time with friends once a month
- Remember Birthdays – send cards for adults, pressies for kids
- Read deeply – making notes/learning lessons
- Housework – continue bins. Cook 2 meals a week regardless of whether they will be eaten – freeze them. Washing load out and dry everyday.
- Get a pass on my ARCP
- Do a medical blog post once a week
- Bulk for 3 months – January, Feburary, March then Cut April, May, June – get to 11% body fat by Ju
- Meditate Daily
- Be grateful every day
- Build a positive mindset and an enthusiastic, positive approach with people I meet – Do a priming meditation on the way to work . – Record and listen to positive messages reminding me of positive behaviour I want to instil in myself
- Build my business to a point
- Make Proper Plan and perhaps launch the smart surfwear brand + presence + Community action part of Mokan
- Become competent with book keeping.
- Cut our credit card debt by one thirdWork out what our debt is
- Work out how much we need to pay off
- Pay it off one 12 of that once a month.
Budget two hours once a month
Review financials once a week for an hour
House and Garden
- Slide on side
- Wood on roof
- Window frame on front window
- Rope on ladder
- Patio on raised area
- A bit more on campervan
Habit: any free weekend identify two hours and what I will work on during that time.
Habits for 2017
Schedule date night (once a month) two weeks in advance
- Put date night in calander
- Book babysitter at least two weeks in advance
- Have list of friends and family birthdays and have block of cards for birthday cards
- Three reflections a week on e-portfolio
- Three one-hour blocks on passmedicine/elearning a week
- One medical blog post a week
- Run three times a week
- Work out three times a week
- Eat no more biscuits
- Measure body fat on sculpt daily
- Write down three things to be grateful for every day
- Meditate daily
- Listen to personal affirmation daily
- Work on business three times a week for at least two hours each time
- Spend two hours a month working on personal budget
- Pay off 2.5% of credit card debt each month
- Free time at weekends should be spend on treehouse/raised area/campervan.